Now you can learn to create a Windows Store app using C# and XAML.
The hands-on labs in this package immerse you in Windows 8 app development—specifically, development of a Windows Store app using C# and XAML.
What’s in the package
- Lab 1 – Creating a Windows Store app
- Lab 2 – Orientation, snapping, and Semantic Zoom
- Lab 3 – Searching and sharing
- Lab 4 – App bars and media capture
- Lab 5 – Process Lifetime Management
- Lab 6 – Settings and preferences
- Lab 7 – Tiles and notifications
- Lab 8 – The Windows Store APIs
You can download the package from here.
Thank you and Keep It Simple & Straightforward!